Re: Plasmashell crash: debugging symbols

On 24/10/2023 12:41, Diederik de Haas wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 October 2023 10:51:46 CEST Cosmo wrote:
piorunz is so incompetent that he managed to discredit the whole of Debian
in front of one of the prominent kde project managers. Nice job 😂

Piotr didn't read/apply the whole of the Backtrace wiki page, that's their
only 'mistake'.

Yes, for that I am sorry. I am not a developer, never written a line in
C/C++. But I am driven by the target I want to achieve (getting a crash
resolved), so every one gets better experience from using KDE, not just
me. I am not driven by my personal ego. So, cosmo can bark all day long.

You OTOH, only sent a rude, useless and patronizing reply to this list, while
making assumptions about someone's competence.

If that wasn't bad enough, you also added to the upstream bug report (...)

Wow, things escalated very quickly! His reply to KDE bug is indeed very
rude and totally not in place!

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀