Re: network managed applet not seeing connections after suspend

Am Montag, 14. August 2023, 13:46:52 CEST schrieb Marc Haber:
> I am running KDE on an X260. Since the latest updates, after suspending
> the machine, network-manager doesn't connect the network again and the
> taskbar applet says "no connections found". Logging out of the Plasma
> session and logging in again fixes the issue until next suspend.
>
> Is anybody else seeing this behavior and has already debugged?

No, but the audio applet exposes funny behaviour here, too (audio sinks are
displayed multiple times after resume or if I reconnect the dock, at least
sometimes).

Restarting plasmashell only (killall plasmashell; plasmashell&) fixes at least
that issue until next suspend/resume cycle (for me).

Regards,
	Dietz