plasma-workspace: krunner crashes with SIGSEGV

Hi friends,

I use Debian Stable and I've reported a bug troubling krunner in June.

However, this problem is still unresolved, and I've noticed it too on my
laptop. Both machines are upgrades from Debian 11, and in both krunner
is crashing.
Has anyone also experienced this problem?
I am hoping that someone will get interested and maybe help me report
this upstream, get a fix, anything. Thank you!

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/