Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

Martin Steigerwald - 19.05.23, 09:19:31 CEST:
> I recommend against posting to the bug report, the Qt/KDE team is
> doing a marvelous job at arguing in favor of having at least the
> packages with changes or at least with non-cosmetic changes from
> 5.27.5 in Bookworm. Please let them do their job. […]

Or in favor of having all of Plasma 5.27.5 in a point release for
Bookworm. For me both approaches would work well. The point is to get
those bug fixes into stable.

For my machines it does not matter, I am following unstable anyway.
However for some machines I administrate for others it makes a
difference.

Ciao,
--
Martin