Re: Akonadi won't play with webdav

I don’t know if I can add any helpful information for troubleshooting your
problem, but I can confirm that in my case, Akonadi is working correctly with
CalDav and CardDav running on a Nextcloud server.  I am running the current
packages in testing, which will shortly become bookworm.  Perhaps you might
consider upgrading, which also gives you the ability to provide feedback on
any bullseye > bookworm transitions.

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@stoutner.com