Re: Has anyone gotten KAddressBook to work with anything?

I can’t speak to using Radicale, but I sync both my address book and my calendar from Kontact (KAddressBook and KOrganizer) to a Davical server.  I am also running Testing and have been using this configuration for several years.  It generally works well, although sometimes there are some glitches with Akonadi, especially when part of KDE has updated to a new version but part
still hasn't.