Re: Illegal instruction when running in kvm?

On Po, 2022-02-14 at 12:31 +0000, Alex DEKKER wrote:
> On 14/02/2022 08:43, Libor Klepáč wrote:
> > But it seems to be interesting, that some HW fingerprint is embeded
> > in
> > KDE config.
>

> Well...it's going to be the Qt libraries that use whatever these
> functions are, probably not KDE itself. But I never had this issue
> when
> using same KDE profile shared to different machines with NFS. So I
> don't
> really know what the cause is here.

I used to have USB flash with debian & KDE used for diagnostics and
data recovery and used it in around 70 computers (at least according to
generated unique ethernet interface names)  without any problems.
(we called it "promiscuous flash drive" :)

It was variety of different desktops, servers , amd cpu, intel cpu ...
never had a problem

> alexd

Libor