Re: Problem switching users from plasma under lightdm

Am Mittwoch, 12. August 2020, 22:31:13 CEST schrieb Shai Berger:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 13:47:16 -0300
>
> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am currently using
> >
> > qdbus --system org.freedesktop.DisplayManager
> > /org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Seat0
> > org.freedesktop.DisplayManager.Seat.SwitchToGreeter
> >
> > to open new users' sessions.
>
> I can confirm that this works.

Hi Shai,

if you are brave, another test could be upgrading to Norbert's newer packages

https://www.preining.info/blog/2020/07/kde-plasma-status-update-2020-07-04/

This would show if it is an issue which is fixed in a newer plasma version and
it could make it easier to motivate upstream to look into that.

I would expect that at least by uninstalling the packages and reinstalling of
the Debian repo would bring you back to the Debian packages, but I have not
tried that.

Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch