Okular crashes opening some PDFs

Hello. I noticed Okular now crashes opening some PDFs that worked
without problems a few days ago.

For example:

eoz@waterhole:~$ okular 2017.pdf
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = okular path = /usr/bin pid = 2251
KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/okular CNAF 2017.pdf
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexec/drkonqi

At first I thought of a recent Okular update, but it is version
4:20.04.2-1 and has not been upgraded since last March, so it must be
another package who has broken it.

Does anyone experience the same problem?