[KDEPIM Kmail] Wrongly displayed message

Today I've discovered that some messages from Amazon where not shown, I mean:
there was the subject, the sender, but no message inside. The message looks
like HTML stuff to me, but other messages of this kind are visible simply by
clicking on "enable html" string. The only hint I've is on the left side of
the message and it says "No html message", while the working messages reports
either "HTML message" or "Plain message". When replying, at least the text
part of the invisible message is embedded in, what's wrong then?

Valerio