Re: KDEPIM ready to be more broadly tested

On Montag, 25. Juli 2016 19:03:29 CEST Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On maandag 25 juli 2016 17:16:09 CEST Tim Ruehsen wrote:
> > t shows up with green Button and "Ready".
> >
> > From the Details:
> > Status message: Ready
> > Capabilities: Unique, Autostart
> > Mimetypes: text/directory
>
> Have you enabled "Download all messages for offline use"? I'm not sure, but
> I thought that was needed for indexing ... and it makes sense too.

I have several accounts, but use pop3 - so the messages are downloaded. They
are moved via filters into their destination folders.
BTW, I can't find such an option at all - maybe just for imap ?

I really can't believe that this is a personal problem. I am just sitting at a
much newer Sid installation and experience absolutely the same problems.
The question is: what did all of you do that I didn't ? And are you sure that
indexing and "Tools/Find Messages" really work for you ?

Regards, Tim