Re: plasmashell oomk

Am Sonntag, 17. Juli 2016, 11:01:39 CEST schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Am Samstag, 16. Juli 2016, 11:15:15 CEST schrieb Thomas Fjellstrom:
> > Hi, I previously mentioned, but maybe it didn't reach the list... but I'm
> > not using any special applets. Three monitors, three panels, three
> > desktops, three task bars, three system trays, and three menus. I could
> > create a fresh user, but the entire install is pretty new and I'm not sure
> > how it would help, unless something major broke (in the config?) between
> > the past couple debian sid plasma updates.
>
> *Stop*.
>
> Three monitors? I have none. And also no OOM issues.

Well, if you mean three displays/monitors as screens instead of three plasmoid
with system monitoring information, scratch that. I have two monitors.

> *Pretty please* do as instructed and try with a fresh user or remove applets
> until you are at a standard install, if you want to allow others to help
> you find out the cause of your issue.

And in that case then important question is: Except for panels, task bars,
system trays and menus did you install any other plasmoids?

Thank you,
--
Martin