Re: kde 5.7

Hi Luc,

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016, 19:07:02 CEST schrieb Luc Castermans:
> dear, how can I find out about plans to further absorb KDE release like 5.7?
>
> This list or other media.

As told before here on this list, if you want to know timely about recent
plans of Debian/Kubuntu KDE Team, then lurk on #debian-qt-kde IRC channel.

What I gathered so far: Maxy plans to go with Plasma 5.7 in Stretch. I don´t
know yet, when he plans starting to upload the packages for it.

Ciao,
--
Martin