Re: frameworkintegration depends on qtbase-abi-5-4-2 which doesn't exist?

On Thursday 22 October 2015 14:40:29 Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On Thu 22 Oct 2015 09:49:24 PM Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 October 2015 13:34:55 Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > > I updated my desktop like a noob, and now it's completely broken. Plasma
> > > wont  install, due to frameworkintegration not being installable.
> >
> > Downgrading to the version(s) in testing should make things work again.
> > Due to the (very) recent upload of QT 5.5.1 things are (temporary) broken
> > again.
>
> Sddm is now crashing on startup. Whether its on boot, or when i try to
> restart sddm itself at the cli.

Which is not surprising at all, the qtbase 5.5.1 transition hasn't ended yet.
If everything goes well packages should be ready after tonight's dinstall
(except maybe for mips/mipsel).

--
10: El procesador de textos es:
    * Un programa que le da vida a una computadora haciendo que

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/