Re: kdepim to connect mobile core prime galaxi

Hi,

Am Sonntag 14 Juni 2015, 00:27:32 schrieb BasaBuru:
> Hello
> There are some program that lets you connect to samsung galaxi
> prime core with kdepim. I have the contacts and the calendar
> in the phone and in kdepim

Sounds like a scenario best handled by some groupware solution.

If you want to host the groupware yourself (i.e., if you do not
want to handover your PIM data to any of the well-known
commercial data monsters as a free giveaway to mess with), you
might want to try something like the Kolab groupware [0]. Once
installed, which can be a little bit of a bumpy ride, it works
quite well for me.

Other groupwares like eGroupware, Zimbra, Owncloud and the likes
may work equally well. Just I don't know how good their
integration with KDEPIM is.

HTH,
	Christian

[0] http://kolab.org/

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-11
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48