Re: Plasma 5.2 and KDE Framworks 5.6 (was: Re: Bugs bugs bugs)

Am Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015, 11:45:40 schrieb Eric Valette:
> Unfortunately, a lot of packages, even for 4.14.5/2 are blocked in the
> new queue making experimental currently not installable without removing
> some kde packages.

I wondered already whether it would be only source uploads without
building. I am really looking forward to see builds.

I already considered to build myself, and I think it would be possible by
looking at debian-devel-changes for the order Maxy uploaded the packages,
but I bet it will require a lot of manual work. So I hope the packages can
be build soon by the build hosts.

On the other hand, for me KDE SC 4.14.2 is okay to use, so I can wait.