Re: kmail search and email completion problems

Hi Prad,

I am running kmail 4.13.1. and baloo from experimental:

rd@blackbox:~$ apt-cache policy kmail
kmail:
  Installiert:           4:4.13.1-1
  Installationskandidat: 4:4.13.1-1
  Versionstabelle:
 *** 4:4.13.1-1 0
        250 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ experimental/main i386
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     4:4.12.4-1 0
        600 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ jessie/main i386 Packages
        300 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ sid/main i386 Packages
     4:4.4.11.1+l10n-3+b1 0
        500 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ wheezy/main i386 Packages
rd@blackbox:~$ apt-cache policy baloo
baloo:
  Installiert:           4:4.13.1-1
  Installationskandidat: 4:4.13.1-1
  Versionstabelle:
 *** 4:4.13.1-1 0
        250 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ experimental/main i386
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
rd@blackbox:~$

That gives best KDE experience ever for me. Search is fast, works nicely, and
is stable. I have a huge imap account.

I have seen reports though, that some people have data seen data loss(!).

I think it is not worth to spend time with nepomuk I would suggest either wait
for baloo to get more widespread test or jump on it now.

Kind regards,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch