Re: kde-config-touchpad make systemsettings crask

On Wednesday 30 October 2013 15:09:46 newbeewan@nativobject.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found an other stability problem of systemsettings...
>
> When I try to configure my touchpad, using kde-config-touchpad
> (Systemsettings -> Input devices -> Touchpad), if I click on it,
> systemsettings crash...
>
> I think kde-config-touchpad (0.8.1-2) is not compatible with systemsettings
> (4:4.11.2-3).

I've been trying to make time to debug this since it came up... but so far
failed miserably.

I understand that Ubuntu has a patch to fix this, I hope to be able to llok at
this really soon.

system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
  -- seen on the net

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/