Kontact using 100% of 1 core

Hello,

Kontact is rather frequently (so not always) using 100% of 1 of my CPU cores,
but I have no idea why. I'm now running the packages from qt-kde.debian.net, but
I had it also with the packages targetted for Wheezy (ie KDE SC 4.8.4) and
possibly even before that.

How can I figure out why that is, cq what causing the 100% CPU usage?
It's 'unfortunately' not constantly reproducable, otherwise I would have filed a
bug, but since it does happen frequently, I do want to look into it.
Just to make sure, it's not akonadi that's causing the CPU usage but kontact
itself.

Any pointers?

Cheers,
  Diederik