Squeeze: Problems with contact data in Kontact

Hi,

I am using Debian Squeeze and have a problem with the program Kontact:

When I want to address an email in Kontact to a person who I added to my
contact list AFTER my installation of Squeeze, then the auto-completion
in the "To"-field either does not find that person, or it shows an email-
adress that I saved BEFORE my installation of Debian Squeeze.

To explain the latter more detailed: In Debian Squeeze, I just changed
the email address of a person whose contact information I created in
Debian Lenny, but when I want to address an email to that person in
Debian Squeeze, then the auto-completion in the "To"-field shows me the
old email-address (from Debian Lenny), not the email address that I just
saved in the contact information in Kontact.

I used Debian Lenny before I started to use Debian Squeeze.

I did not upgrade Lenny to Squeeze. Instead, I did the following:

1. In Lenny, I saved my personal data, among other things the contact
information in Kontact.

2. I removed Debian Lenny from my computer.

3. I installed Debian Squeeze.

4. I Inserted my personal files in Squeeze, and I converted all KDE data
with the Kaboom!-tool, including the contact information in Kontact.

Since this kind of migration I have problems with contact data in
Kontact as desribed above.

How can I fix this problem?

Regards,

Jens