Re: KMyMoney button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing

On 26/06/2012 at 06:12, Ismael Bejarano <ismaelbej@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the transition to qt-4.8 and kde-4.8 I've experienced that in
> the Home screen the button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing.
> Also in the context menu in the 'Scheduled items' section the menu
> entry 'Enter next transaction' is missing its icon it show an icon
> with the question mark instead '?' (both the button in home screen and
> that menu entry use the same icon).

As for missing icon: some users had similar problems with LibreOffice not long
time ago (please see http://bugs.debian.org/661818). This was caused by KDE
cache. You can try log out, remove /var/tmp/kdecache-${USER}/ and log in.

Missing button sounds like more serious issue.

Either way, you can also try if the problem exists on new user account without
prior ~/.kde dir. Just create one and log in. If not, then it clearly is
matter of deleting/editing some file(s).
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski