Re: Thanks for KDE 4.7.4

On Monday 19 December 2011 20:11:13 Petr Vorel wrote:
> sudo apt-get -t experimental dist-upgrade

Don't do that, that'll upgrade all packages which also has a (higher) version in experimental.

This is what I've used to upgrade from 4.7.2 to 4.7.4, but it may also work when upgrading from
4.6.5 (but haven't tested it, try it by adding -s (simulate) to the line):

aptitude safe-upgrade -t experimental '~i~Aexperimental-snapshots'

Which will upgrade each installed packages which is available in experimental-snapshots.
Another command I tried, but didn't produce the same results is:

aptitude safe-upgrade -t experimental '~i~Gsuite::kde'

You need debtags package installed for that command.

Diederik