GOOD DAY.

GOOD DAY,

Complement of the day,by the authority given me as the

AUDITOR of ROYAL LONDON GROUP FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY,in accordance to the customer regulation code of agreement. Though this is coming late to you as a notice from us. We sincerely apologies for the lateness it might have caused you. It was constriction we have been having with our costumers data account with us, thank you.

It has come to our understanding, that someone related to you deposited this security box worth EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS [$850,000 USD]in cash, with us. For some time now, we have not heard from this customer, so we fear the worst to might have happened.

So we intending to check his account files with us, to know his next of kin. And we found your contact as the only next of kins to the box .

Once again your responds to this E-Mail :- argsclyemscott@web2mail.com OR argsclyemscott1@web2mail.com, is highly appreciated thank you.

Yours faithfully
Yemi Scott
AUDITOR, ROYAL LONDON GROUP FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY.