Re: [debian-jr] Re: dead links on wml://devel/debian-jr/index.wml

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 12:55:54PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Thanks.  I'll fix up what I can.  Tux4Kids is in the middle of a
> transition to a new site, so far as I know.

IIRC, Tux4Kids.org got stolen by some spammers in Greece, due to
some registrar lameness.

Tux4Kids.com is the new site for general visitors, though I'm not sure
how up-to-date it is right now.

(Tux4Kids.net is the portal for T4K developers.)

> I haven't heard from linuxforkids for a while, so I'll just drop that one.

The fellow who ran it just kind of vanished.  It's a shame, as it was
a useful resource, back when it was being kept up-to-date.

I guess the likes of Freshmeat.net and SEUL/edu kind of cover it, these
days, though.

-bill!