Re: Remaining task packages ...

Ben Armstrong wrote:
> 3. best non-GUI browser (lynx?  links?)  or do children even need this?

Maybe an airheaded reason, but I think Lynx is much more
attractive looking on screen.  I do think this is necessary
for the simple reason that it comes in handy when the
X-Server is messed up for some reason (this really saved
me when I upgraded to X 4.0 and everything broke). It's
also the fastest-loading way to look at the Debian
system documentation files (and they don't have many
graphics anyway).

--
Terry Hancock
hancock@earthlink.net