Re: Re: maven-debian-helper: dependency org.kohsuke github-api not found

Meanwhile I resolved some dependencies of the Zettelkasten app using
https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenPkgs/Stable
but some remain - they are in Maven and I have them here locally, but
not in maven-debian:

org.jdesktop:swing-worker:jar:1.1
org.jdesktop:appframework:jar:1.0.3
bibtex:javabib:jar:20040801
com.formdev:flatlaf:jar:3.2.5

I read https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenRepoHelper and found
mh_installjar and thought I do it like this:

root@syke:/home/tobias/zettelkasten# mh_installjar -l --
package=zettelkasten pom.xml
/home/tobias/zettelkasten/target/Zettelkasten.app/Contents/Java/classpa
th/org/jdesktop/swing-worker/1.1/swing-worker-1.1.jar

but it did not work, because I could not install without
debian/control, and to get a debian/control I had to ignore the
dependencies, and they were no longer in pom.xml.

Help is appreciated, thanks in advance
Tobias