Fwd: Looking for help in contributing to java packages

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 9:00 PM
Subject: Looking for help in contributing to java packages
To: <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

Hola ,
I am Manas Kashyap , currently an undergrad from India , i am looking for packages in which i can contribute to under java team .
I have experience of packaging of nodejs , ruby , go , python and other mixed modules , but never got into touch with java , right now i am learning scala and java 8 , so i thought if my coding skills can be binded with my packaging skills.
It would be great if anyone can guide me on how to packaging works here and love to contribute to Java too .
Thanking you
Manas Kashyap