lombok.patcher

Hi,

I'm currently investigating bug #814876. [1] I don't understand why
lombok.patcher FTBFS now, although everything seemed to work fine yesterday.

The error message is:

[ivy:compile] error: Bad service configuration file, or exception thrown
while constructing Processor object:
javax.annotation.processing.Processor: Provider
lombok.launch.AnnotationProcessorHider$AnnotationProcessor could not be
instantiated: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lombok.core.AnnotationProcessor

The class in question is present in liblombok-java,
/usr/share/java/lombok.jar. If I remove

META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor

from the jar, the error message will disappear because this disables the
annotation processor. So obviously lombok.jar is on the build classpath
and can be found. What is causing this ClassNotFoundException though?
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Markus

[1]https://bugs.debian.org/814876