Re: Request for review

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
You still don't explicitly set which javac and jar program you are
using. You must use /usr/lib/jvm/default-jdk/bin/javac instead of javac
(or whichever path you are using). Things like javahelper make this easy, since you can just set JAVA_HOME
at the top of rules.

fixed in r8112

Also, I think the recommended depend
is actually default-jdk-builddep (I always forget that).

Should I change:
Build-Depends-Indep: default-jdk
to:
Build-Depends-Indep: default-jdk-builddep
?

Current java policy says you should install a versionned jar and a plain
symlink in /usr/share/java. I'm unconvinced of the utility of this, but
it's what's recommended. javahelper also can do this for you.

fixed in r8112

I got this warning:
jh_libs -i
Warning: This command has been deprecated in favour of jh_installibs

I'm going to check jh_installibs then...

Thanks for feedback. Dominik Smatana