Re: Alioth CVS Read-Only (was: Re: svn repository)

I'll take care of this. Currently all allowed writers are specified in
CVSROOT/writers. I'll backup that file and then empty it, thus blocking
all access to the repostory.

I'll make the change in 20 minutes (18:00 UTC), migrate the respository
from CVS to Subversion, and then announce when the new repository is
ready.

cheers,
Charles