RE: captive portal + count the minutes

> On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 10:53 -0500, Luis Enrique Salas C. wrote:
> > > Maybe commertial system mikrotik can help you... www.mikrotik.com
> >
> > Thank you for your answer, but somebody can give me other alternative
> > solutions (free).
> >
> > Luis Salas
> >

> I think someone already said the answer, radius. Something like
> freeradius will allow you to set session-timeout values to logout
> a user after a specified time.

I think that this answer is not correct for my scenario,
-
My scenario : a user "X"  that can use internet for 300 minutes on 15
day....
User "X" before yesterday used 60 minutes
User "X" yesterday used 40 minutes
User "X" today used 115 minutes
User "X" tomorrow will use 15 minutes
User "X" after tomorrow will use 70 minutes ..... here the total of the
minutes assigned for the user "X" finished and the user can't to use
internet

=====> user "X" used 300 minutes in five days and each day used distinct
amount of minutes
=====> if I set to radius session-timeout to 40 minutes for example this
permit that the user always is connected 40 minutes for session
====> ; and it doesn't control the sum of the total minutes for example 300
minutes