Re: Re: DNS error

I use a web-based site that I use both at work and home.  This was not a problem, unitl recently.  Our computer crashed completely, and the site was in my favorites.  I didn't that should matter because I would simply retype the URL.  All I get is "cannot find server" , and at the bottom DNS error.  I checked the Internet Options, that's not the problem.  I've called the city where the site comes from, and they're just as baffled.  Because it is a government system, at first I thought they were restricting the site.  But they said the whole idea of the site is so it could be accessed by anyone.

I don't know if you can help me, no one else can, and is completely baffled by it.  The site is https://ataaps.chamb.disa.army.mil
The s is not a mistake, it belongs there.  Perhaps you can see if this will come on your computer.  Maybe you could
point me in a direction I could take to resolve this?  Thank you.

Mary E. Lacey
mlacey2@adelphia.net