RE: Pop 3 server timeouts

We found this same problem using various pop3 daemons. We found by
getting the client to use an imap based webmail program (we use IMP) and
getting them to delete the emails they already had that support for this
kind of problem decreased dramatically. Overall, they were more happy to
do this due to privacy of us reading and deleting their emails they had
and download data limits or hourly time limits.

Thanks
Tim Warnock

ISP Technical Manager
GetOnIt! Nationwide Internet.