Re: Maildir quotas

also sprach Shane Chrisp <shane@2000cn.com.au> [2005.08.27.1107 +0200]:
> And then what do you do with the undeliverables? Better to handle it at
> rcpt time and not worry about it again. Just my 2c worth.

First, please respect list policy and do not send copies of list
mail to me.

Second, if the MDA fails to deliver a message, it can let the MTA
know. With postfix, the way to do so is with exit code 75 (5xx) and
69 (4xx) I believe. Plus, whatever it writes to stdout will be
included in the DSN sent by postfix.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

infinite loop: see 'loop, infinite'.
loop, infinite: see 'infinite loop'.