Re: PHP 4.1.2

> --On Wednesday, December 22, 2004 23:42 +0100 Philipp Kern
> <phil@philkern.de> wrote:
>
> > In my opinion it is not worth to backport PHP 4.3 to stable as sarge
> > *should*
> > be released as soon as security team support is available.
>
> Sarge is taking an extremely long time to get out the door.  Been nearly
> year where 'soon' is the answer.

Leaving boxes vulnerable in the mean time is not really an option,
especially for ISPs and hosting companies.

I'd just like to have at least an indication if anyone even _wants_ to fix
the existing PHP version, or... not.

The existing version 4.1 from the stable branch has been going well for a
long time now. Do you know of any problems or incompatibilities in moving
to 4.3 branch?