Re: Woody+Testing Apache Segmentation Fault

Jacob S. wrote:

Has anybody seen this before?

I have not experienced this problem before, but I have seen several
threads here on Debian-user that resolved it by uninstalling the
php4-imap package.

Alternatively, you should be able to simply disable php4-imap in your
php.ini file to see if it is the problem.

HTH,
Jacob

I've seen this problem as well; I don't remember what module it was, but try commenting out all modules from the php.ini and enabling them one by one if it's not the php-imap module.

Maarten