Re: Strange LDAP problem

This one time, at band camp, Michael Loftis said:
> augh disregard my last...sound slike you got that done.  long day over here
> already.

I know that feeling :)

> can you turn up debugging on your slapd?  loglevel 256 or loglevel 512 are
> VERY helpful, they log what searches are run--one or both does i can't
> remember...this way you can find out whats up.

I will do so when I get some time - I think I did some of this in the
past, and it helped me past some stupid errors in our ldif's before.
Will try again.

Thanks,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |