[no subject]

Hello guys,

Do you know some way to shape some port per connection or per ip address,
with cbq. Like ftp every anonymous connection from different ip address
can download with 5k/s, this is example.... So I have apache web server
with some data on it and I want to shape port 80 per connection or per ip
address or let's say each connection to have 5k/s. Is this is possible and
if is possible how can I do that. Any help will be appreciate, thanks in
advanced.

P.S. I want to do all that stuff with Debian Linux and CBQ.

Kind Regards,

Emil Angelov

SELLINET Internet Services Provider - http://www.sellinet.net/