Re: Xeon on Linux

Hello Glenn Hocking <glenn@publishmedia.com>,

I am planing to run MySQL on either dual P3-1G or single Xeon 2.2G.
The main board is smp architecture, therefore I may add another Xeon CPU
in the future.

I think MySQL has no problem on smp architecture, right?
Just difficult to make the decision.

--
Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg