Re: Scripting telnet client logins.

Fred,

I am also a little unclear about what your looking to do.  But I have
written a script that takes a input file, and will log in, and execute a
series of commands.  All the user has to do is put the commands he/she
would like the script to run into a file, and then run ./telnet_script
<input file> and it will log in, an execute all the commands you put in.

I found it was best to use this method, because I could modify the input
file before I ran the program, thus creating a almost dynamic session.

I dont know if your interested or not, but just let me know, I'll throw
it up here for you.

--
Alex Pearsall, UNIX Admin