Apache, Mod_Macro, and Log Rotations

This may be a bit mis-placed, but the script was in a debian-package =).

I'm currently starting a new Hosting company and have been working on
getting apache to work in a virtual hosting environment.  I have found that
using mod_macro makes my life much easier as I can add a client by adding
one line to the config rather than 7-10.

Anyways, Ive had problems with logrotations and done some research.  The
script (/etc/cron.daily/apache):

    # This looks for lines in the conf files like: FooLog /some/where
    CONFS=$(awk '$1 ~ /^\s*[Ii]nclude$/ && $2 ~ /^\// {print $2}' \
        /etc/apache/*.conf | sort -u)
    LOGS=$(awk '$1 ~ /^\s*[A-Za-z]*Log$/ && $2 ~ /^\// {print $2}' \
        /etc/apache/*.conf $CONFS | sort -u)

Obviously this script does not take into account for mod_macro.  This script
was from the original Apache debian package (Version 1.3.9).  I was
wondering if anyone had re-written the script to check for mod_macro before
I would have to rewrite the script.  If anyone else is having similar
problems, and doesnt have an answer; let me know.  I am willing to rewrite
the script, and post it if people need it... Just thought I'd check here to
make sure Im not doing something already done.

ii  apache-common  1.3.9-14       Support files for all Apache webservers
ii  apache-perl    1.3.9-13.1-1.2 Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
with

Server Version: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) Debian/GNU PHP/4.0.3pl1
mod_perl/1.21_03-dev

Thanks,

Matthew Walkup
Morning Star Studios, LLC