Re: do_try_to_free_pages failed

Thanks for all the support. The original memory was not that great, so I
decided to throw in another 128MB of memory and watch the logs for a while.
I am only running a dual-site web server with one being MRTG checking one
3640 router. I'm barely touching email, but X is running on that machine. In
short, it is a test machine that runs my personal web site as well.