Re: Auto 10/100Mb card fallback from 100 to 10 on 100Mb network

> Please... ANY suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.

 I'm sure you've already tried these but:

Are you sure it is not a noisy cable problem?
 - Try a different cable
 - Try a crossover cable directly from card to card to eliminate the
possibility of a card to switch problem.
 - You are running a *switch* and not a *hub* right? (I had to ask!)
-  Did you look at the 8139too.txt in the 2.4.x Documentation?

  I'm running SMC cards with the 8139 chip in 100Mbs mode on 2.4.2,
2.4.3 and 2.2.18 without trouble. I compiled the driver into the kernel
instead of as a module but that shouldn't matter.

  I'm sure that this was of no help! :-)
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.