Re: sendmail&smart host

I sent you a linux.mc. I am missing in the debian-stuff quickinfos like the
docomentations *in* the conf-files. Or the SuSE-Database. This is very helpful. Of
course I have the famous sendmail-book.

By the way, I tried  the make with 'procmail' - the server refuses mails from
outside. I copied back the /etc/mail, restarted, the old config doesnt work
anymore... What confuses me, that I get in the logs from the sending server
'Connection reset by peer '- I dont see anything on the recieving debian-server. I
think, I will have a long night...

martin