Re: latest postfix for potato? (was:Re: Compiling bind_8.2.3-0 for slink)

Previously Russell Coker wrote:
> Wichert, how are plans for getting a public repository for these things going?

They should appear at ftp://ftp.valinux.com/pub/people/wichert/
somewhere in the next 30 hours.

Please note that I do expect everyone who uses them to subscribe
to the va-debian-users list (see http://external-lists.valinux.com/)
so we can discuss any issues with those packages there. Of course
anyone one else who is using Debian on VA hardware or would like
to subscribe for some other reason is welcome to subscribe as
well :)

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |