Re: Real Server

    This is almost too old of a memory to be very useful (I abandoned real audio in
favor of Icecast, and recommed that you do to) but I remember a similar error when I
installed it over a year ago.  I fixed it by either symlinking something close in
version number to the file it was looking for or by copying the file from a machine
that had it to that machine that was running the RA server.

Wade Burgett
Burgett Systems
http://www.burgettsys.com