Not fully Debian packages mirror site at Ipv6 Internet

Dear Martin :

I did try some Ipv6 mirror site according to the list:
http://debian.fabbione.net/mirrors.html

However, I found that they are not mirroring all
packages for sarge as same as Debian Ipv4 mirror site.

For example, I tried to seach some Chinese font
package(i.e. ttf-arphic-bkai00mp) which does not
appeared on the Synaptic list. (It did appeared when I
connected to Ipv4 Debian Mirror site.)

Here are the Ipv6 Mirror site apt-list which I had
tried:

deb http://debian.fabbione.net/debian-ipv6 sarge Ipv6
deb http://debian.seabone.net/debian-ipv6 sarge ipv6

Does/which Ipv6 mirror sites provide full debian
packages mirroring ( i.e. include contirb , non-free
package ) ?

Or any things wrong in my apt-sources list ?

Looking for any help on this .

K. M. Lau

--- Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> 說:

> Hi kmlhk79-ipv6,
>
> On Friday, 25 Nov 2005, you wrote:
> > Dear All:
> >
> > Are there any Debina packages mirror site at Ipv6
> > Internet ?
> >
> > Does security.debian.org connected to Ipv6
> Internet ?
>
> http://debian.fabbione.net/mirrors.html

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk