Re: IPv6 problems with 2.4.19?

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:36:32PM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> I was recently made aware of a problem with traceroute6 from the
> iputils-tracepath package, and I've only been able to duplicate the
> problem when running kernel 2.4.19.  But, that's not to say that *all*
> 2.4.19 systems are effected; the laptop I'm using now doesn't exhibit
> the problem under 2.4.19, but my workstation does.

The person who first notified me about this was able to determine that
the problem occurs for him under 2.4.19-rc3, but not 2.4.19-pre8, so
something changed between those releases that caused something to get
really confused.  Are any of the IPv6 kernel hackers on this list, or
should I try the linux-kernel list?

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans
Computer Resource Services, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science