Re: Newbie help / Project status query

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 09:55:27AM +0100, Fabbione wrote:
> Actally from my experience the only thing that is really missing
> is a better integration of the sit interface configuration in
> /etc/network/interface.
I think what's missing is for IPv6 to have equal status with IPv4, from
the install onwards. When you install debian, you should get a menu before
the network setup for you to decide IPv4/IPv6/Dual-stack. (Eventually)

> By the way if you have a bit of fantasy
> you can manage to make it working easily.
I'm not quite sure what you mean here - perhaps "If you have a bit of
imagination you can manage to make it work easily" or "It's a fantasy
to expect it to work easily"?

--
"A. No