RE: Newbie help / Project status query

Hi,
Why are you trying to ping a IPv6 address with a ping ? You should use ping6
isn t it ? 'ping6 ::1'
try the package 'iputils-ping'.
Look if ssh is lissening the IPv6 address: 'netstat -a' or 'netstat -an'
(port :::22)

debian status IPv6
http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/status/IPv6+Linux-status-distributions.ht
ml